Friday 2 October 2020

A video from a "student" of mine

Igor Sayenko, from Ukraine, started to study bandoneon with me 3 months ago. He contacted me through this blog because, as many others, he approached the bandoneon starting with 144 bandoneon.

He was looking for a bandoneon teacher and I said I was available to teach him what I have learnt so far and I'm still learning at Buenos Aires "De Falla" Conservatory with M. Rodolfo Daluisio.

He started in July 2020 and last month he sent me this video, of a score I proposed him to study:


I'd like to share his experience:

When I've only started,  I was thinking I should change one day to 142, just to have the same bandoneon as Piazzolla to be able to play his music. But now I am not thinking about that anymore)) I realised I can play Piazzolla the same way,  but I can play much more.  And that's thanks to you!

If you want to contact Igor, here is his FACEBOOK.

In case you are thinking about taking bandoneon lessons online, please contact me, we can talk about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment